Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ahi Tuna Sesame Poke

Ahi Tuna Sesame Poke It was difficult but I managed to take a picture of this before Hubby devoured it! No, I'm kidding. I actually made this just before going to bed the other night and then left it in the fridge for him the next day. Usually he forgets to eat the food I make for him the next day, so I gave him a piece to sample first so that he'd remember it was in the fridge for him. Little did I know that it worked a little TOO well. He did actually devour it all before I could have more than one sample piece. :(

Oh well. He liked it and that's what matters. :)


Ahi Tuna Sesame Poke
(serves 2-3, or 1 hungry Hubby)

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb sushi grade Ahi tuna, cut into bite sized pieces
  • 2 tsps soy sauce
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • 1 tsp sesame seeds
  • 2 green onion, finely diced

Directions:
  1. In a medium mixing bowl, toss everything together until tuna is well coated. Serve with a side of sushi rice or by itself as an appetizer. If you want it saltier, just add 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment