Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Yellow Wine Chicken

Yellow Wine Chicken
I made "all" this yellow wine over the summer and still haven't used it for anything more than marinades and sauces. I've been meaning to make Yellow Wine Chicken, and so I finally did. I normally don't like it at all, but I liked this one. Probably because it wasn't so strong that it could kill someone and wasn't so weak that it makes you wonder where the wine went. :P

The broth is very good for you, so don't waste it!


Yellow Wine Chicken
(serves 2)

Ingredients:
  • 2 chicken legs, thigh and drumstick separated
  • 1 inch knob ginger, sliced
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 cups yellow wine

Directions:
  1. Place everything in a medium pot and bring to a gentle boil. Lower the heat and simmer covered for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
  2. Serve alone or with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment